Product images are for illustration purposes only.
VIQUA – VH200-F10 Integrated Pre Filtration UV Disinfection System
£567.20 (excl. VAT)
Integrated UV disinfection system
Recommended for flow rates of 34 lpm (9 gpm) Maximum Operating Pressure: 8.62 bar
Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only)
- Product Data
- Performance Data
- Installation Example
- Reviews (0)
VIQUA – VH200-F10 Integrated Pre Filtration UV System
INSTALLATION & USE
Extremely compact and useful, the VH200-F10 is the obvious choice for drinking water disinfection in your home.
– Adds integral 5 micron pre-filtration module to the VH200 UV system
– Mounted on a reversible, heavy duty, painted steel bracket for installation flexibility and convenience
– Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
– Specially designed and tested lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
– The system is easy to maintain and service with easy lamp and cartridge replacement.
– Safety-Loc™ connector with interlock that ensures power is disconnected before lamp can be removed, hidden ground wire, and lamp countdown timer.
– Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
– Visual ‘Power On’
– Visual Lamp Life Remaining
– Audible Lamp Failure
– Audible Lamp Replacement Reminder
– 10″ High Flow Filter Housing
Connection Size: 1″MNPT INLET / 1″ X 3/4″ COMBO OUTLET (/2B-BSP)
Power Consumption: 35W
Flow Rates: VIQUA Standard – 9 GMP (34 lpm)
Maximum Operating Pressure: 8.62 Bar (125 psi)
Ambient Water Temperature: 2-40°C (36-104°F)
|Dimensions||L 430 x W 260 x H 450 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.