Product images are for illustration purposes only.
- Product Data
- Performance Data
- Reviews (0)
PRESET Electronic Pressure Switch
INSTALLATION & USE
– Digitally selectable start/stop pressure from 0.8 bars to 9.0 bars at steps of 0.2 bars;
– Digital backlit display for easy setting of working parameters;
– Electronic pressure sensor and integrated chack valve;
– Adjustable dry running intervention and reset time.
– Dry running
– Over current
– Excessively frequent starts
Electronic Pressure Switch 0.8 – 9.0 Bars (selectable). Ideal for the control and protecton of single phase pumps used for:
Domestic Pressure Boosting
Civil and Industrial Water Systems
PRESET is equipped with a precise pressure sensor and it guarantees:
– Selectable start/stop pressure from 0.8 bars to 9.0 bars at steps of 0.2 bars
– Parameter setting is accurate and reliable
– Digital backlit display
– Built-in check valve
– Resin bonded electronic board
– Protections against: Dry running / Overcurrent / Excessively frequent starts
– Selectable intervention time
– Low pressure loss
Easy accessible integrated pressure sensor.
Pressure setting is accurate and simple.
Up to 2 HP
Voltage: 230 Volt a.c.
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Max Current: 16 Amp
IP Protection: IP 65
Working temperature: 0 – 65 °C
Max flow rate: 200 l/min
Connections: 1” BSP / 1” NPT
Working/bursting pressure: 10 Bar / > 40 Bar
|Dimensions||L 130 x W 174 x H 174 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.