Product images are for illustration purposes only.
Powerboost – FLOW V – Twin 5CR 80 – Variable Speed
£2,110.00 (excl. VAT)
Increases Pressure & Flow Designed for large domestic & commercial use.
Output up to 120 l/min @ 3 bar
2 -5 Working Day Delivery - Pallet (UK Mainland Only)
- Product Data
- Performance Data
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Powerboost – FLOW – V – Twin 5CR 80 – Variable Speed
INSTALLATION & USE
When regular mains supply is insufficient to supply multiple outlets simultaneously a booster set is required. This range is designed to replicate a good mains pressure and supply an abundance of water to suit demand.
– Designed for large domestic and small commercial applications such as guest houses, sports clubs or multiple occupation dwellings
– Providing increased flow at sufficient pressure to supply multiple outlets
– Utilise Pedrollo pumps throughout
These units are well suited to very large domestic premises or small commercial properties with lots of outlets (showers, taps etc) and a wide variation in water requirements. The units come pre-assembled on a base-plate with stainless steel inlet/outlet manifolds. They are pre-wired ready to go and work on a duty/assist basis (second pump comes on when water demand increases).
At 3 bar this twin pump-set is capable of approximately 120 litres/min
OVERVIEW & DESIGN
– Energy saving solution
– User Friendly
– CE Marked
– WRAS compliant components
– Low maintenance costs
– High quality European manufactured pumps
– Easy to setup and operate
Manifold sizes: 2″ BSP Male
Important Note: Connection to inlet manifolds must be of similar or greater size.
NB All pumps must be fed from a suitably sized water tank.
Flow-V – Constant Pressure – Steadypres
– Constant working pressure – selectable/adjustable
– Variable speed drive (VSD) per pump
– Drives are water cooled
– Advanced power management
– Operation log including; alarms & hours run
|Dimensions||L 550 x W 590 x H 1100 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.