Product images are for illustration purposes only.
Charles Austen – ET 150 Air Pump
£245.00 (excl. VAT)
Charles Austen ET150 Air pump – Helps to increase the amount of oxygen in the water.
Flow rate up to 150 l/min Max Pressure 0.15 bar
2 -5 Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only)
- Product Data
- Performance Data
- Reviews (0)
Charles Austen – ET150 Air Pump
INSTALLATION & USE
The Charles Austen ET is a range of linear diaphragm air pumps designed to increase the amount of oxygen in water. Providing a clean & oil free air source, they are exceptionally efficient and quiet; as low as 40dB even when continuously running.
Typical Applications Include:
– Sewage Aeration
– Aquatic oxygenation
– Sewage/Waste Water treatment systems
Suited to intermittent or continuous duty applications
– Green drive technology – energy efficient motors low power consumption
– Specially formulated diaphragm material for extended life
– Due to no wearing parts no reduction in performance
– Robust and compact construction – weatherproof
– Easy to service with competitively priced spares kit
– Suited to intermittent or continuous duty applications
– Whisper quiet operation as low as 35dB
– Range of models from 30 to 200 L/min.
– Robust and water proof casing.
CONSTRUCTION & PERFORMANCE RANGE
Product Type: Air
Max Flow: 150 Litres per minute
Max Pressure: 0.15 bar
Connector Size: 18mm
Power Consumption: 125W
|Dimensions||L 256 x W 200 x H 222 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.