Product images are for illustration purposes only.
Brio Top Pump Controller
£130.00 (excl. VAT)
Automatic Pump Controller With Dry Run Protection & Adjustable cut-in and cut-out pressures.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only)
- Product Data
- Performance Data
- Reviews (0)
Brio Top Pump Controller
INSTALLATION & USE
The Brio Top is an adjustable pressure sensing controller with dry run protection. The Brio Top is designed to automate the operation of single phase electric pumps. It will start the pump based on a drop in pressure in the system (opening a tap or valve). and stops it when the fluid flow interrupts at the maximum pressure level of the electric pump (taps closing) or when the set cut-off pressure is reached.
-Automatically controls starting and stopping of single phase electric pumps with absorption up to 16A (3 HP).
– It replaces completely the traditional water system set up consisting on pressure switch and pressure tank or can be used as a digital pressure switch with adjustable cut-in and cut-off thresholds (in a pumping system with pressure tank).
– Digital pressure display – Operation/error status signalling via LEDs and on-screen alerts.
– Protection against dry running in event of water shortage on the suction.
– Automatic reset in event of dry running, with autonomous error condition recovery.
– Motor over current control which trips in the event of overload or with the rotor blocked.
– Anti-freeze protection which starts up the pump when the ambient temperature falls below 4°C.
– Rotor anti-blocking function used to prevent seizure of mechanical parts during prolonged periods of pump inactivity.
– Overpressure protection able to stop the electric pump at a set threshold.
– Settable trip pressure during installation phase via the digital display.
– Standard 1″ M hydraulic connections.
– Installation in any position both vertical and horizontal according to the flow direction.
– Operation in master/slave configuration into twin booster sets.
– Terminals for remote connection (1 input + 1 output).
– Alarm log for simple analysis of any system malfunctions.
– Removable electrical terminals to facilitate wiring.
– No need of maintenance.
Power Supply: 115-230Vac ±10% 50/60Hz
Max. Rated Current: 16 Amps
Max. Total Pressure: 10 Bar
Max. Fluid Temperature: 30°C
Max. Ambient Temperature: 30°C
Protection Degree: IP65
Starting Pressure Range: 0,5- 8,0 bar
Connections: 1″ BSP male
|Dimensions||L 115 x W 150 x H 225 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.